Nexans in Azerbaijan
Nexans Representative Office in Azerbaijan was established in 2011.
Today, Caspian region has become one of the world’s leading hydrocarbon provinces.
The development of the region’s oil and gas fields and pipelines made Azerbaijan a focal point of the global energy market and a gateway through which international investments reach the Caspian region and beyond.
This fact makes Azerbaijan attractive market for Nexans Oil & Gas and Off-shore Products Divisions.
Our finished projects in Azerbaijan :
- ACG & Shahdeniz – KBR R&M
- Sangachal Terminal – KBR Azfen
- Baku City Gardens/ClockTower – Bakond
- Nizami Residences – Kocayalaz
- Marriot Baku – Unitermak
- Baku Port – GBS (ongoing)
- Baku Hilton – Cağla (ongoing)
- Under development projects
- Flame Tower – DIA Construction
- SOCAR HQ – Tekfen
- Azmetco – HICC
- Baku Airport Phase 3 – Desat/Anel
- ATA Shipyard – AMEC/Tekfen/Azfen
Our office in Azerbaijan:
Jafar Jabbarli Street 44
Caspian Plaza 6th floor
AZ-1065 Baku, Azerbaijan
Tel: +994 12 497 6327/28
Fax +994 12 497 6329